Monday, March 15, 2010

shahrukh and aamir khan

http://www.rainbowskill.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shahrukh_khan.jpg

The ageless Aamir Khan, who turned 45 on Sunday, has denied any rivalry with Bollywood’s King Khan. SRK and Aamir, who have been the celluloid arch rivals for really long now, seem to be bonding well these days as not just Aamir, Shah Rukh too has hinted on their off-screen friendship.

Like always, the politically correct Aamir recently said that there was never any war of supremacy so there is no question of starting or stopping any debate.

On the other hand, SRK clarified, “We’re friends. At least, I’d like to think we are. We both have a sense of humour. At least, I do. I’d like to think all our exchanges are in good humour. Quite honestly, I’ve no desire to look at what he or anyone else is doing. I never look at my own Box-Office figures. Why would I look at others’ collections?”

Aamir Khan’s latest offering ‘3 Idiots’ was a mega blockbuster, and at the same time Shah Rukh’s ‘My Name Is Khan’ too went on to become a hit worldwide. Well, so let’s just call Aamir-SRK’s famous rivalry a media-tale, as the actors wish us all to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment