Monday, March 23, 2009

amitabh and King Khan Shahrukh to share screen space soon

http://bollywoodbuzz.in/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/s.jpg

Mumbai, March 23: Director Vivek Sharma debuted well as a director with ‘Bhoothnath’, and is now using his above-average start to put his career in full-steam mode. The movie boasted special presence of Bollywood titans Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. He is using the awesome combination again for his upcoming ‘Buddham Sharanam Gachchami’.

When only one of them is enough to saturate the screen space with their presence, the idea of both together sparks enormous interest. ‘Bhoothnath’ won big time at the BO, and Vivek’s production house ‘Film Zone Productions’ is targeting even handsome returns this time.

Vivek plans to start two projects by the end of this year.

“My first film is titled Buddham Sharanam Ghachchami and it is a very violent film. I am planning to have big stars in the film. My next script needs to have both the superstars. I have narrated the subject to Amitabh Bachchan, I have yet to narrate it to Shah Rukh. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will agree to do my project,” Vivek revealed to a news daily.

‘Kal Kisne Dekha’, another flick in Vivek’s kitty, has been shot at various locales in South Africa and New Zealand. It stars debutants Jackky Bhagnani and Vaishali Desai, who is filmmaker Manmohan Desai’s grand daughter.

“The film is all about a young boy who can see the future. He has supernatural powers. I had signed the film before Bhoothnath but when Ravi Chopra approached me with Bhoothnath, I could not hold back. I was keen to work with Amjitji and Shah Rukh whom I consider my local guardian,” Vivek explained.

Talking of more projects, he said, “Well I am doing Ashtavinayak’s ‘Dil Can Fly Idhar Udhar’, a romantic comedy. We have still not zeroed in on the star cast.”


mp3 songs of movie Buddham Sharanam Gachchami will be soon available to download

mp3 songs of movie Dil Can Fly Idhar Udhar will be soon available to download

mp3 songs of movie Kal Kisne Dekha will be soon available to download

No comments:

Post a Comment