Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prachi Desai pairs with Emraan Hashmi

http://www.mahiram.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/emraan-hashmi4.jpg

http://movies.indiainfo.com/2007/12/16/images/prachidesai.jpg


The actor who rose to stardom with the success of ‘Rock On’ is back with a bang. Yes, Prachi Desai popularly known as Bani is once again in action to ablaze the silver screen with serial kisser Emran Hashmi. The film titled ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’ an offering from the Balaji camp and based on the yesteryear's underworld don Haji Mustan's life.

Excited about the film, Prachi reportedly said, “Yes, it is true that I have signed Balaji Telefilm's Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. I can't reveal any details about my character, but trust me, it is going to be a different character. I am being paired opposite Emraan Hashmi. He is one of the most successful actors and the music of all his films has always been appreciated. I am hoping that even this film will also be a hit. Besides me and Emraan, the film will also star Kangna Ranaut and Ajay Devgan.”

Further she tells, “I’m happy that I’m back with Balaji banner but the only difference would be the whole crew will be different as the film is directed by Milan Luthra. The shooting of the film has not yet started but it will start soon and mainly the shooting will happen in Mumbai. I would have to a lot of research for my character.”

The film will also star Ajay Devgan and Kangana Ranaut. She has recently completed the dubbing of her next film, ‘Life Partner’ with Tusshar Kapoor.


mp3 songs of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai will be soon available to download
mp3 songs of Life Partner will be soon available to download

No comments:

Post a Comment