Friday, March 6, 2009

Katrina taking tips from Kareena

http://buzz18.in.com/celeb/profileimage/katrina_kaif_001_300x356.jpg

http://www.newbolly.com/gallery/data/media/3/kareena-01-01.jpg

The cold war between Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif has finally come to an end. They patched up during Amrita’s wedding and had a blast during her bash. Both were seen so much engrossed in talking that onlookers starred at them surprisingly with a feeling how come the two contrasting actress patched up.

According to a source, "The cold war between Kareena and Katrina is a thing of the past. The two bonded at Amrita Ladhak's wedding brunch on Wednesday, chatting about everything from their films to designer outfits and how to maintain a fit and fab body without dieting. In fact, they were so engrossed in catching up that they even made their beaus, Saif and Sallu jealous. Bebo and Kat do different films, which is perfect for them as there's no competition."

Kareena quips about Kat, "Katrina's a sweetheart! We had a blast together at Amu's wedding. She's one actress who is true to herself. That's why I am fond of her."

Katrina Kaif too admits taking tips from Kareena regarding fitness. She says, "We had great fun at Amu's party. Bebo is very sweet and supportive of me. She is my inspiration on how to have a fab, healthy body. It all started last year when I got injured on the sets of De Dhana Dhan and suffered a blood infection. The whole illness left me feeling tired and drained.

I was also having over 1500 mg worth of antibiotics so I could recover faster. When I went home to London for Christmas, I was listless and lethargic and could hardly move around."

We can say it’s a beginning of a new relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment