Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saif, Bebo to wed after two years

If you are willing to witness Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor’s marriage shortly, then sorry to say that you have to wait for two long years to see the sizzling couple in wedlock. The reason being Kareena and Saif’s tight schedule. They have lots coming their way and at present they are enjoying every bit of attention in the form of awards and film assignments.

On asking Kareena when she will get into matrimonial bonding with Saif, she replied, “It won’t happen for the next two years for sure. Am I crazy to get married now when so many wonderful things are happening to my career? Saif himself is ultra-busy trying to set up his production house. Marriage can wait. I’m just happy to have him by my side. I’ve got the best guy any girl can ever have. Right now I’m so busy I don’t have time to sleep properly. I haven’t even had time to move into my new house.”

Kareena is running short of space to keep the trophies, she quips, “My mother gets exasperated each time I bring home another trophy. Saif wants to know where I’m going to keep all of them. I’ve set aside a whole enclave for trophies and awards. I love looking at them. One day my children are going to look at them and be proud of me.”

She will be seen opposite Saif in Rensil D’Silva’s ‘Agent Vinod’.

kareena kapoor wedding saif ali khan - hot kareena

kareena kapoor wedding saif ali khan - hot kareena

mp3 songs of Agent Vinod will be soon available to download for free

No comments:

Post a Comment