Friday, February 6, 2009

I have gifted my entire life to Gauri, SRK

http://www.bollywood.ac/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/shah_rukh_khan_gauri_200708061.jpg



Shahrukh and Gauri have gone a long way and they are determined to go more extra miles together by supporting, loving and complimenting each other. Though SRK possesses a lover boy image, he never gets swayed away by beauty and on-screen love. That he and Gauri share a very sacred and special relationship is quite evident to all. SRK very often mentioned Gauri's name and even cut jokes in her name and entertain the audience.

At a press conference of Billu Barber, Shahrukh was seen in upbeat mood. When asked what special Valentine's gift he has planned for Gauri, he replied, 'I have gifted my entire life to Gauri. She produces all my movies and only if the film does well, she accepts any gifts. If my movie flops, then she does not accept any gift. I feel 'Billu Barber' is a beautiful film about relationships, love and friendship. I also have a good part in the film along with Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta. If the film works well, my wife will accept a gift otherwise she will throw me out of the house.'

Soon after the release of the film, he will undergo shoulder surgery which he has kept pending for long due to his prior professional commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment