Saturday, February 28, 2009

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l4HTfXGn-Ns/SYCeR9WCsxI/AAAAAAAAVWE/MA_zeH_dc3E/s400/Mugdha+Godse-5.jpg

http://www.starpicsfree.com/wp-content/gallery/katrina-kaif-picture/katrina-kaif01%20(25).jpg

Mugdha Godse who has performed stupendously well in Fashion has caught the sight of director Rohit Shetty and now the director wants her to replace Katrina Kaif whom he had zeroed earlier.

"Yes, we wanted Katrina Kaif in the project. She would have been a definite value-add. It's a pity though that she can't be doing my film because the dates of my film clash with some other assignments of hers," Shetty said. Whatever Mughda is happy to be part of Shetty’s hardcore entertainment. She has also signed Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail opposite Neil Nitin Mukhesh.

Speaking about Ajay Devgan’s home production, the lady quips, "I love singing and dancing around trees and have no contempt for hardcore commercial Hindi films. I'm happy to be playing one of the female leads in the film. Moreover, my part requires me to look glamorous as well as add to the plot”.

Mugdha remarked on replacing Katrina, "I have heard about this, but frankly I don't worry about such things. Clichéd as it may sound, replacements do happen in the industry. I don't know whether I'm replacing anybody or not but I'm glad about playing an interesting character."

No comments:

Post a Comment