Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shahid compares Kareena with a Cow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/films/bollywood/2005/02/images/pop_up_giffa_awards_attendees_09.jpg

Shahid Kapur has starred with Kareena Kapoor in couple of films and delivered blockbuster like Jab We Met. Ever since both broke up, filmmakers also did not have guts to approach them but now that Shahid Kapur has made an open declaration about his desire to act with Bebo again, chances seemed to grow up again.

"I would like to work with her again. I feel that as an actor if my producer wants me to romance with a cow or a buffalo also, I'll do it because that's my job," Shahid said. After five years of long love relationship, Kareena threw Shahid out her life and formed a new relationship with Saif Ali Khan. Till date their relationship is going steady and both will be seen in Agent Vinod.

Though Shahid has only few films in his bag, Kareena has ample films lined up for release. Shahid has expressed his desire to act with Bebo again but what Bebo holds in her heart is yet to be unearthed.

No comments:

Post a Comment