Saturday, February 21, 2009

I would love to fall in love again, Shahid

http://img1.chakpak.com/se_images/241781_-1_564_none/shahid-kapoor-wallpaper.jpg

There are so many new offerings ahead that Bollywood hot and charming Shahid Kapur doesn’t feel like looking back to those woeful days. Rather he wanted to move on and make new relationship as he still hasn’t lost faith in love and willingly to fall in love again. Has the past experience left a bitter taste? “Life throws googlies at you. You catch some, you miss some! But, I haven’t lost faith in love. I am like any normal guy. I would love to fall in love again. But, as of now, I am single,” Shahid sets the record straight and adds quickly, “I would rather have people talk about my work.”

After being voted the youth icon, Shahid is flying high, he said, “I’m all set to make up for my long absence. Being voted as a youth icon is both an honor and very encouraging too. The year has begun on a good note and I don’t want to look back at all.”

Though his last flick Kismet Konnection with Vidya Balan failed to spell magic at the box office, he is not hopeless but eagerly looking forward to his next release Kaminay with Priyanka Chopra. On his alleged link-up with his co-stars, Shahid said, “Well, what can I say? It’s very sweet of people to keep linking me up with somebody or the other. I think they just hate to see me single.”

His upcoming ventures are Vishal Bharadwaj’s Kaminey, Ken Ghosh’s dance film, Yash Chopra’s untitled film with Rani, Ahmed Khan’s Paathshala and finally his dad Pankaj Kapoor’s directorial venture.


mp3 songs for kaminay will be soon avialable in mp3 format to download for free

No comments:

Post a Comment