Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shahrukh and Aamir again on war

http://www.sawf.org/Newsphotos/Bollywood/Kabhi_Alvida_Naa_Kehna/shah_rukh_khan_5.jpg

Celebrities throwing tantrums on one another is very much in fashion today. On blogs, news channels, magazines and in various media, we find actors degrading the other. We have earlier witnessed the rivalry of two big Khans of Bollywood, Shahrukh and Aamir. After a little gap, the fire again broke out and Shahrukh hits back at Aamir while promoting his upcoming flick Billu Barber.

Shahrukh made jokes of Aamir for revealing his bare body in Ghajini. "I can take my shirt off for you but I don't have anything written on my chest like Aamir. You know we don't need to write things on our chests to sell watches here. We do it just like that," says Shahrukh.

At the very next moment Shahrukh lighter up the issue by making a clarification that his and Aamir's tussle is not at all serious and they just take dig on one another for fun, "I don't pick on him. It is a joke and it is suppose to continue but you guys (media) make it big. But, yes I don't like some of the things that he and other people have said and I am serious about that. I will have a chat with him but I won't tell you what it is I will pick on him in person," added Shahrukh.

Shahrukh's Billu Barber is about to hit the theatres and he is on a promotional spree these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment